Please go vote for me!
So, in January 2008 I ran the Disney Marathon. It was magical to run and see my favorite Disney characters as well as see the 'behind the magic" while running.
The marathon takes you through all the Disney Parks. It was very cool. The only thing about this race I would have changed was the massive blister I got as a little reminder. The blister began about mile 6 and was horribly painful.
I went to the Medical tent somewhere along mile 16. Here is the conversation:
Me: What do you do for a blister?
Medical Person: Well, we will take your shoe off and pop it.
Me: Okay, Thanks for your help (running off)
Medical Person: Do you have a blister?
Me: ::still running::
I am positive it is because I was used to training in Youngstown weather (um, snow....cold) and the race was in Disney weather ( 90 percent humidity) Three days after the race I had to have the blister popped.
So fast forward...there is a contest...and I want to win. Please go here and vote for the Disney Marathon Blister.
The marathon takes you through all the Disney Parks. It was very cool. The only thing about this race I would have changed was the massive blister I got as a little reminder. The blister began about mile 6 and was horribly painful.
I went to the Medical tent somewhere along mile 16. Here is the conversation:
Me: What do you do for a blister?
Medical Person: Well, we will take your shoe off and pop it.
Me: Okay, Thanks for your help (running off)
Medical Person: Do you have a blister?
Me: ::still running::
I am positive it is because I was used to training in Youngstown weather (um, snow....cold) and the race was in Disney weather ( 90 percent humidity) Three days after the race I had to have the blister popped.
So fast forward...there is a contest...and I want to win. Please go here and vote for the Disney Marathon Blister.





1 comment:
Yikes, there are some NASTY injuries there! I voted for you, friend :-)
Post a Comment