So as we wind down this year
I just wanted to recall some of the great moments...
January we celebrated Jeff's birthday!
February was my birthday and lots of snow!
March included much training for me with yoga and lots of dr appointments for my mom
April was much of the same from March
May was the Flying Pig Half Marathon and bridal showers and my mom's knee replacement
June was Derek & Amanda's wedding
July was injury ridden and traveling to Cinci and then sweet little Addie's arrival
August starting to run again
September we got our sweet Sammy
October was Halloween
November was our second anniversary
December is Christmas
I know that 2011 will be new challenges and excitement. I can't wait to see what happens.
I am going to start the year off right by doing a 5k on Jan 1, 2011. I an excited about that. I need to get a full plan of what 2011 looks like in training world. We shall see!





1 comment:
Love this!
Post a Comment