Marathon Training
So, I am training for my fifth marathon. The plan is to do Pittsburgh on May 15th. I am feeling good and hope that I have chosen a good plan. I know I can do this!
I must be a good manager of my time right now since I am trying to plan a wedding and train and work...the wedding week I only have to run 7, so I think I will be okay!
In the back of my mind I am thinking that I want to do the Flying Pig again this year. It is a special year as my friend, Sandra has started running and she is training for her first piggy! Oh, how I would love to be there to watch her cross the finish line but I would really like to be next to her crossing at the same time! Still trying to figure this out...my training plan has be running 12 the week of the Pig...so I could make that a half...I could start with Sandra and then wait for her at the finish line to cheer her in...and I do love the pig, it is one of my favorite races because it is SO fun...I hate making decisions...so for now I won't. I will just keep pondering.





1 comment:
You were my inspiration and I would LOVE to have you there, but I also know that this is a crazy time for you.
Keep pondering my friend :-)
Post a Comment