13 days
I can't believe that it is 13 days until the Wedding. I am getting so excited. Marathon training isn't going so well. I am not sure what I am doing. I know I can do a half, but the half in Pittsburgh is closed...so that leads me to Cleveland...or maybe Cincinnati (my favorite)
But enough about that...the wedding all the plans are finished. Just need to pick up a couple of last minute items. After the wedding I will show some of the 'special' items I included for the wedding and the ceremony.





2 comments:
My vote is for Cincinnati ;-)
SO excited for your wedding, my friend!
Okay, I hope you don't mind I jumped onto your blog from "i am"
I am running the Salt Lake Marathon on April 16th. I don't feel super prepared for this one, so I'm a little freaked out! If you have any tips that would be great! :) Your blog is awesome. I love it...I hpe you don't mind I'm going to officially "follow" you now.
If you want to check mine out. It's suzierobertson.blogspot.com
Post a Comment