Sunday, March 27, 2011

Wedding 3.18.2011


I have never participated in the SUNDAY SNAPSHOT from "Ni Hao Ya'll" but I thought I would this week, so I could share some wedding pictures.

Our plan for a wedding was to have something small - mainly family and friends.  I tried to keep it at 25, but it quickly rose to 75...ended up just under 60 people showed up!  It was perfect.  Living in Northeast Ohio, you never know about weather.  The Friday before we had 6 inches of snow.  The wedding day was mid-60s and super sunny.  We didn't have to worry about coats!  YEAH!

I loved the flowers...white roses with green hydrangea, and the little green berries
The aisle runner was made personalized for Jeff and I
This is a picture of my "baby brothers" with me (I have 4 inch heels on)

I love this picture.
and this one, too

This was the hit of the reception, Jeff and I are not cake 'people' we prefer brownies, so our wedding cake was actually brownies.  Double layer with chocolate fudge in the middle with white butter cream on top.
Everyone got their own brownie with a shamrock on top.
The 'pinkalicious' brownie was for my cousin.  March 18th is her 2nd birthday, so I made everyone sing to her, so she would have a special day, too!
Our wedding day was perfect.  If anyone thinks you can't plan a gorgeous wedding in under 3 months...PFFFFFTTTTTT to them.  It was everything I wanted it to be and more.

Ni Hao Yall

4 comments:

Mommy Shoes said...

A beautiful wedding and a gorgeous bride!

Unknown said...

beautiful wedding! congrats and best wishes!

momo said...

so awesome! wish you both many, many happy years!

Tammie said...

Oh! I'm so happy I popped by to see what was up. You & Jeff look so amazingly happy - just like every newly wed couple should!