Friday, March 2, 2007

Dinner for One.


So, it is Friday night and I made myself a beautiful piece of salmon with rice and a yummy glass of merlot. Yes, I have broken up with yet another beau. This one is 'just too busy'...then says he wants to be friends, so I don't call him and he text messages me that he didn't expect me to drop off the face of the earth so we start talking again...then he drops off the face of the earth because he is 'too busy', so I send him an e-mail telling him that I can't deal with his passive/aggressive behavior. He says he is going to call me later....then I get an e-mail at work that 'upon further review' I should just move on because he is NOT passive/aggressive...So I looked up the behavior because it has been many years since I took a psych class...ummm yeah...he is passive/aggressive. So, it is back to square one for me. Quite honestly, I am happy with my running and concentrating on that. If I happen to meet someone cool, then we'll see....but seriously why 'date' someone, just to date....I have given my heart away to several only to have it broken...thankfully this time, I am upset but not broken!

No comments: