Saturday, March 3, 2007

Twas the Night Before the Race

Okay, I got my number 8 for tomorrow's race. I have my Garmin charged, I have my ipod charged, all my clothes are laid out, I had my pasta dinner, I am downing my water, I am SO nervous. I am treating this as a training run, but I would really like to do well time wise too. I know I can do well as it is pretty much the same path I run normally on a Sunday, 22 hills....13.1 miles.

I am disappointed that my mom isn't going to come watch me run and yet not surprised. My dad is driving me as he has done for each of my half marathon's previously. My mom said she was going to go but it is going to be cold so she think she will go work in her classroom. Whatever, her loss. I can't deal with that as I am nervous enough.

No comments: