I can't believe it has been a week
I can't believe that last week at this time I was preparing to run a marathon. I still get teary eyed when I think about it. I saw most of my fellow SVTC marathoner friends this morning at the Ohio's fastest 5k. I can't even begin to explain the bond we have together. We are our own little clique.
I haven't seen or spoken to my 'new friend' that I met along the race course. Her name is Sara and she is from.....drumroll please......CINCINNATI! She is running the Flying Pig FULL MARATHON in 2 weeks. Amazing! I owe her such a debt of gratitude. I was feeling like I couldn't do it when she started talking to me. We chatted the final few miles and got the job done. I am hoping to run into her again at the PIG. I just love this picture for two reasons....first, the time is an hour off...second, is that we are high five-ing each other at the finish line. WHAT A MOMENT!
I got my invitation to go to the Ohio Valley Voices Spaghetti Dinner. I am so excited to run for Jazzie and to meet her and her family FINALLY!
My mom's team at the Relay for Life raised over $10k, I am SO proud of her and her efforts.





2 comments:
Guess what! It's time to change that blog description to "a thirty-something marathoner!"
Congrats Michelle!!
When you meet Jazzie & her family, please give them a huge hug from me.
And please send my congrats over to your mother on her own team efforts.
Post a Comment