Thursday, May 3, 2007

Get Your Feet Revvin for 5-6-7







It is almost here. The FLYING PIG MARATHON! I got the coolest t-shirt in the mail. As I think everyone knows I am running on behalf of Jazzie and her school Ohio Valley Voices. I have raised over $500.00. I am so proud to be doing this for the school. What an awesome place. You can check out the school here: http://www.ohiovalleyvoices.org/ ~ if you would like to make a donation online you can do that there too! I won't be able to wear the t-shirt to race in as it is cotton but I am going to wear it on Saturday, I think. I need to make sure my camera battery is charged. I am sensing photo ops all over the place!
If you would like to read about the FLYING PIG MARATHON you can do that here: http://www.flyingpigmarathon.com/
I get to meet another cool person who I feel like I have known FOREVER ~ Mary from my Kentucky Fillies page. I am so excited. She is walking the half marathon. I am so proud that she is doing this. I hope that she enjoys the race as much as I do!
I am running the half with Sara from my Toledo marathon. Whoohoo...we will be talking I am sure. I think it sounds so fun!
Tomorrow night I am meeting up with Jennifer and Mary Ann to celebrate Jennifer's b-day which was ummm 3 weeks ago. I know we will have a good time!
On a sad note: Fr. Dan from my church parish died this morning. He was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer last Nov/Dec and he celebrated his 60th birthday on Easter Sunday. I know that he is at peace and is with God...probably having a gourmet dinner with a martini. I will miss him. He was St. Charles Parish.



No comments: