Thursday, May 17, 2007

Prayers Please

My Grandma is in the hospital still. She was supposed to be released this morning but her vomiting returned. They are now putting a gastric tube in her nose to get her some nutrients. Tomorrow they are going to try to scope her and do an EKG and other tests on her. I know how lucky I am to have 3 of my 4 grandparents alive. I am so worried about Grandma Lucille. I am not sure whether to get in the car and drive down to Cinci or wait until we hear what is going on...please pray.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear this, Michelle. I will keep your grandma in my prayers.

Tammie said...

I had stopped by here to see if you were running any more marathons & what life was up to for you. I'm sorry to hear that your grandmother is so ill. She will certainly be in my prayers.