Thursday, June 21, 2007

Contemplative Thursday

I have felt so out of it all week and last night after swimming, I started feeling 'funny'. I can't really explain it - I took 2 Advil and got in the shower...by the time I got out I knew what was wrong I had a migraine. I was in bed asleep by 7:30 last night, I woke up this morning at 5:00 to go to swim lessons and had to call and cancel. Reset my alarm for 6:00 and hauled my big booty out of bed to get to work. I HAD to go to Wheeling and I had 2 conference calls. I made it through the day but when I walked in the door, my mom told me I looked awful (gee, thanks). I am not sure what triggered this migraine. The only thing I can come up with is stress. I think I usually handle it well but this past week has been so emotional and draining. I am feeling better tonight. I ate dinner and am going to have a little snack in a minute and then climb into bed and crash. Tomorrow night is BINGO! so I have to be feeling well for that!

2 comments:

Tammie said...

Sorry to hear about the migraine! I suffer from them in a big way & happen to be in the midst of a migraine cycle right now. Have you spoken with your dr about imitrex? I take one, & the migraine usually goes away within 20 minutes. You may need to keep a food diary to help figure out what are your triggers (aside from stress that is). I know that peanut butter is actually a huge trigger for me as well as any cold cuts other than Boars Head.

Now go get some rest!

Anonymous said...

BINGO is very exciting. We are all loking forward to seeing you there! Especially Tommy and Luca. You are always beautiful so don't even think twice about the comment!