Weekend Recap
This weekend was my family reunion. My dad's mom's side of the family. For the past 20 years we have had the reunion at The Drawbridge...we all just get rooms poolside and sit at tables by the pool all weekend. Normally it is a fairly relaxing weekend. This year not so much. The highlight was meeting up with Sara(I finished Toledo with her) we ran the Racing to Read 5k for the Kenton County Library Saturday morning. Then we had lunch and did a bit of shopping. That was mucho fun...then the lowlights...there was a mass said for Robby at Holy Cross Saturday at 4:30. My aunt Nancy, Uncle Russell, my mom, cousins Cindy, Amanda, Sarah, Alex, Taylor and I were there. It was a nice mass. I think the last time I was there was when my grandpa died. Patty and Robert (Robby's parents) were having a rough weekend. We pretty much had to babysit them until all hours of the night. It was rough. Apparently neither one of them is dealing with Robby's death well at all. I finally fell into bed about 2:30am. Had to get up at 9:00 to get ready and up to my grandparent's house for breakfast at 11:00...
I got home last night about 6:30 and was promptly in bed by 8. I am glad the weekend is over and ready for the next one already!





No comments:
Post a Comment