First Time Experience
Last night I had two graduation parties to go to. I wore cute black capris, kitten heels and a red lacy tank top. I left the house thinking I was pretty cool. I stopped at the card store to get the last minute cards. When I came back out, there was a business card stuck in my driver side window...some guy who is a tennis instructor wrote his number and it said "I hope you are single." HOLY COW, things like this don't happen to me. It was an eye opener, maybe I am not bad looking, who knows - it was great for my morale which has been lacking quite a bit lately.





3 comments:
Woohoo!!!! Are you kidding? You are cute! So, did he leave a number :-)
Chelle you failed to mention this you brat!!!!!! You are awesome and beautiful and I am not surprised at all.
So did he leave his number!?
Post a Comment