New Shoes Update
Okay so I got new shoes last Friday. I ran 3 miles in them and it felt like there was a razor in them. I thought I'll give them another chance...so I put a blister pad on and ran the 5k last Saturday evening...BIG mistake...blood everywhere. It was the first time I had problems with a shoe. I was so sad. I took them back to the running store and tried on about 3 other shoes but I liked the way these felt best. SO...I went back to my orthotic and then the rubbing went away....I ran Wednesday night just 3 miles again and then tonight I went 5.5 with no pain. I guess we'll see after 10 on Sunday!





1 comment:
Thanks for the comment on my blog. Good luck training for Disney - I'm really looking forward to it! Sorry to hear about the shoes. I hope they feel good on your 10 miler this weekend!
Post a Comment