TGIF
I am a happy girl that it is Friday. I really don't have any plans...BUT work isn't in my plans at all. I plan on running, biking and swimming. I ran tonight 5.5 miles. I am using the Galloway method by running 4 minutes and walking 1. I really like it. It is making me realize how much I enjoy running. I am planning to run 10 miles on Sunday morning. Also, I am planning to hit the pool to practice what I have learned with swim. I'll probably do that tomorrow. Also, I need to spend some time getting used to this bike, so I'll probably do that tomorrow too. That way after church on Sunday I can take my beloved nap.
I am only working Monday and Tuesday this week, so that makes me very happy.
I am very sad that there is no bingo tonight. I miss my friends!





No comments:
Post a Comment