Monday, June 4, 2007

Running Schedule

Thursday, June 7 - Immaculate Heart of Mary 5k Austintown, Ohio
Saturday, June 16 - Racing to Read Covington, Kentucky
Wednesday, July 4 - Firecracker 4 Canfield, Ohio
Sunday, September 9 - Buckeye Half Akron, Ohio
Saturday, September 29 - Akron Marathon Akron, Ohio
Sunday, October 21 - Run for Tommy Place TBD - Youngstown, Ohio
Sunday, January 13, 2008 - Disney Marathon Orlando, Florida
Sunday, May 4, 2008 - Flying Pig Marathon Cincinnati, Ohio

So far these are the races I have scheduled. October 21st is the most important. But I have decided to run each race with Tommy. On my marathon shirt for Glass City I wore his initials and have decided to add them to each of my running shirts so that Tommy will always be with me. I will never be alone...we will run together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lady, you are one busy lady!!!!

Anonymous said...

Tommy will love to race with you. i get nervous when you are out of town, though. Seperation anxiety, i suppose.