Happy Anniversary
Today is my grandparent's 63rd wedding anniversary. I can't imagine being with someone that long...obviously I won't get that opportunity. They are an awesome couple. Sure, they bicker but who doesn't. They are always looking out for each other. It is so wonderful to see that marriage does work, if you and your partner work at it. I think that in today's society people get married for the wrong reasons and then figure they'll just get divorced. It makes me sick the number of divorces that have happened out there without trying to make it work.
Happy Anniversary Grandma and Grandpa!





1 comment:
Wow! 63 years is an amazing commentary on commitment. Congratulations to your grandparents for caring enough to make it work.
David & I will celebrate 19 years next month. There have been many tough times but I wouldn't change a thing & neither would he. We also believe that marriage is a commitment which involves hard work.
How lucky you are to bear witness to such a powerful statement of love!
Post a Comment