Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Le Tour de Spin

Well, this has been a wee bit more than I bargained for...I signed up and committed to spin 3 times a week. So, I went Mon, Tues, Wed. I figured I would plan on that so if need be I could add Thurs, Fri or Sat as needed based upon schedules...well, my group leader called me this afternoon and said we would have a Team Spin Thursday at 6:00pm...Okay...so that is great...then she started quilting me into just signing up for Fri and Sat so that I could get an additional 25 points...hmmm...Saturday classes are 7:30 am and 9:00 am...I would like 1 day to rest and not HAVE to get up and go anywhere...I know I'll be awake but I would like a bit of lounge time. I am taking Fri/Sat off...I'll be getting an additional 5 points because I have already attained my goal of 3 times.

According to my HRM, I burned 1200 calories Sunday, 560 on Monday, 600 Tuesday and 520 today. SO....1 pound equals 3500 calories....so far I have burned 2880...by Friday morning I should be at least one pound down....if I got on a scale I would know for sure...but I don't so we'll never know.

No comments: