Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Worry **UPDATE**


So...I am worried. As most know I worry kinda as a habit. First, I can't get in touch with Jennifer. I left her a message around 1...not so unusual but normally she calls back at least to say everything is okay...I just tried to call now (5:00pm) no answer. I am freaking out. I am hoping that Luca just took a REALLY long nap for Jen and nothing is wrong. Dear God, please keep Tommy safe.

Secondly, my friend's son is now a Daddy. He is 21 years old and still in college. The baby was born 6 weeks premature. It appears everyone is okay. We don't know too many facts right now.

God wouldn't bring one life in and take one out like that would He? I know that For everything there is a time and a purpose but damn it, Tommy must be here for Luca's birthday. It is so close.

**Update**I spoke to Jennifer and everything is fine...whew...I just know Tommy will be here for Luca's first birthday...his 'real' birthday...not just the party.

No comments: