Friday, July 27, 2007

Watching Luca

So today, I took off work to watch Luca. Jen had surgery this week and I volunteered to watch the best baby in the whole world. Along with the best baby, I got to spend time with my favorite people: Jen, Lucy, Tommy, Bob, John and Dr. Tom. It was a good day. Luca went to visit my friends at the office and he shared that gorgeous smile with them. They all love him. As all should because he is the most beautiful boy in the world. We just hung out the rest of the day. Have I mentioned that Luca is the best, most beautiful little boy in the whole world? Cuz he is.

Tomorrow, I am running 12. I will get to run 6 with Corky and the other 6 on my own. I am looking foward to a nice long run. Saturday evening, I am going to the Indians/Twins game. We are sitting in some pretty cool seats...look for pictures on Sunday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Luca had sooooo much fun with you, and everyone always enjoys a visit from aunt chelles! Sorry I wa a little "out of it" that day. You are the best-only the best for thr best!