My Favorite Picture of me!

This picture of me is from March 4, 2007, the Mill Creek Distance Classic(Half Marathon).
It is one of the few pictures I actually like of myself. I think I look pretty skinny in it. (I won't comment on my nose) But that race was so tough for me...snowed the entire 13 miles...there were 22 hills and yet I was still able to smile at the end.





3 comments:
Oh, Michelle....what is wrong with us not liking pictures of ourselves???
I think you are so pretty and you are an inspiration to me. Your faith, your determination and dedication to running is amazing.
I love this pic of you Michelle!! You look so happy & so focused on what you're doing. Keep up the great work!
It's a great pic! Especially that smile ... I don't think there is one race pic of me smiling ... anywhere!
Post a Comment