Corky's Comments on Ironman
"I would love to personally give ya'll a huge hug right now and
say "thank Ya'll" for every wish of good luck for IRONMAN Louisville.
Wow did I get an eye opener on the bike. I never trained on rollers
such as I encountered for 80 miles.
I will be in the Weight room and on the bike trainer with an entirely
new focus on bike strength.
I thought I didn't have the right casette (ha ha). My "cycling coach"
nailed it right away.
Oh well, it was exactly what I wanted and needed as a wake up call --
IRONMAN brings an honesty to what sort of athlete you truly are as
there is a day ahead of you where all you really need to focus on is;-
are you going to make the right changes/choices when you encounter the
challenges which WILL come your way?
I am blessed to be able to have experienced courses (swim, bike, and
run) this past Sunday - I want to ensure that they will help to make
me a much stronger athlete.
Many more stories to tell!
Corky"





1 comment:
that's a great message from Corky. she did a bang up job out there!
I am really sorry about Tommy. It's so sad that we have to watch our friends/family go through such pain.
Post a Comment