Thursday, August 30, 2007

Too Tired for a Title

Yesterday was a long day at work. I tell ya I work with an interesting I got (in my office) a liar, an over achiever, a Rainman, a sweet guy, and the new guy....this is the sales team....the liar is just that a liar....I believe absolutely nothing that come outta his mouth. If he says it is raining, I will go look myself because I have been burned too many times. He is tough...because he does try to be nice...so you start to get sucked in...then your defenses come down....I must build bigger fences.

I picked up Luca yesterday and I bored him to sleep. We went running in the park. We did a 5 mile loop at a slow pace with me singing Sesame Street songs. Highly entertaining I tell ya. He is so like Mary Poppins...Perfect in every way. He just sat in the stroller and sang along with me until he crashed...played with his feet...ate goldfish...then snoozed.

Tommy looked good yesterday. He was talking and wanted more Transformer stickers. He is drinking...seriously, I think he looked way better than I expected.

I am off work tomorrow so today is my Friday. Tomorrow is my long 20 miler. I want to get it outta the way for the weekend of painting.

4 comments:

Tammie said...

If we all blogged about the people we worked with, we would find that one of those people reads our blog under an assumed identity. Could you just imagine the horror!? I say too bad. This is your blog, so if you need to b&*%h, go ahead & do it.

It sounds like a nice day for you & Luca. He really is your little pick-me-up!

Tommy is really a good trooper. I'm glad to hear that he's doing a little better.

Tea said...

Oh....that story about running with the stroller just brought me back to when I would run with my two boys. They are a year a part.

I look at them now. One weighs more than me and the other is really close. I guess THEY could push ME in the stroller now.

Anonymous said...

What a nice time you spent with Luca! I am sure times like this bring you a lot of joy :-)

Ali said...

I think I work with the same people as you! I definitely have an overachiever and a liar, the suck up and of course a bully for good measure.

Sounds like a good day out of the office with Luca