Friday Night
So, it is Friday night...I made it to 8:00...which is later than any night this week besides Monday. Whoohooo. Tomorrow is my outing with the girls. I am pretty excited. It should be pretty fun.
I am looking forward to Sunday. It is the Ironman in Louisville, KY. Corky is participating in her 8th Ironman. She is amazing. I am so excited for her and I can't wait to hear how she does. I know she will rock Kentucky. I would LOVE for her to qualify for Kona again. Corky is one of those people who is just so positive. I love being around her in hopes that some small part of that electricity will rub off on me. She has coached me through running my first marathon..she is my swimming coach...she is my mentor. I hope that one day I am one tenth the woman she is. Thanks Corky for being my friend! You rock and I know that by the time you leave Kentucky they will all know the SVTC!
By the way, in case you don't know an Ironman event is a 2.4 mile open water swim, 112 mile bike and a 26.2 mile run. Another awesome blog I have recently found is Tea (I hope she doesn't mind me linking over to her. She is in training for Ironman CDA. She had 2 count 'em two PR's last weekend. Amazing!





1 comment:
aw shucks...thanks for the shout out.
GO CORKY! I have my fingers crossed for excellent weather, no wind, and a perfect current!
Post a Comment