Monday, August 6, 2007

A Great Monday Surprise!


I did my little drive to Wheeling today and when I got back, Jennifer and Luca came over to drop off this wonderful thank you gift. You guys are too good to me! In addition to the Merlot and the wine glass I got to see my 2 favorite people.

Also, Jenn's MIL got a guy's card for me to call. I have his number here. She told him that I might not like him and I might just go out with him to meet another guy. What a riot!

Jennifer and Luca thank you so very much for the gift. I enjoy every minute that I get to spend with you two. There was absolutely no need to thank me for doing a friend's job! But I will enjoy both!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Luca and I hope the merlot is delish....You're the best!