Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I feel much better today

I went to sleep yesterday after the migraine and woke up this morning with that 'hung over' feeling and I didn't even get to drink. I went to the doctor (Thanks, Dr. Tom for getting me in ASAP)...I am going to try a new medicine. At this point I'll do anything that avoids getting another migraine. They are just so miserable.

No running today. Hill repeats tomorrow....can't wait. It is time to embrace the hill!

3 comments:

Tammie said...

How nice that your dr was able to get you in so quickly! Let me know if the new meds work. I'm not past a little begging at my dr's office either. I'm on day 4 of my migraine cycle. Ugh! What did we ever do to deserve them!?

Tammie said...

Check out my blog for 8/22/07. You've been tagged!

Tea said...

oh man...I hate hill repeats. hey good luck with that!