Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Issues

I had a LONG day yesterday and I am very tired today. I have a migraine. I still managed to run. I am getting ready to take my pills and collapse. I am so sick of these headaches/migraines. I think I might have to see the doctor again and start back on meds. I thought I did so well for so long. I am just stressed....I'll be back tomorrow when I am in a better mood. Tomorrow is hill repeats...gotta get it in.

2 comments:

Tea said...

I'm sorry that you have to deal with those too. Do whatever you can to get back on good medicine!

Tammie said...

I'm sorry to hear that you're suffering from migraines again. It must be the weather. I've had a migraine since Sunday. Wait!? I haven't attempted to "knock my block off" yet so maybe it's only a minor migraine.

Are you keeping that food diary? Wine, chocolate & nuts are huge triggers.

Feel better soon!