Thursday, August 23, 2007

Name Game MeMe

First of all thanks so much Tammie for getting me into this. I have never done one of these before...on top of migraine, I now have to think...just kidding!

  1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
  2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don't have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
  3. When you are tagged, you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts.
  4. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged & to read your blog!
M - I am M3...I like Mickey Mouse and Minnie, too.
A - I am apologetic. For some reason, I always feel the need to apologize for things that are out of control
R - I am a runner. I am also crazy; but I don't have a 'C' in my middle name.
I - Interesting...I think that I am a pretty interesting person...or at least I can pretend!
E - hmmmm, I am having problems with this one...all I can think of is I love to eat!

Okay, so to tag people...two of the people who read my blog have already been tagged...Jennifer doesn't have a blog....so if you are lurking...step out, join in the fun! Send me a message and I will link your blog!

2 comments:

Tammie said...

I love the M3! How cute is that!? I thought you might use "migraine" since that seems to be your cycle for now. Are you feeling any better?

Anonymous said...

I love it! I was trying to think of something that starts with an E, that could relate to you, but it is hard! How about extraordinarily giving???