On My Mind*** Updated 5:38 pm
Today...
I got up and ran my 10 miles with Cindy...we did almost all hills...ouchy. Afterward I got home and had my coffee and shower and then began stalking Corky's Ironman Results...1:37 for the swim...I am still waiting for the bike to be over for her. While doing that I got a text message from Jennifer. Tommy isn't doing so well today. Please keep him in your prayers. Please let him pass peacefully. He has had to fight so much while alive please don't make him fight longer and harder.
In an effort to keep my mind off Tommy and Corky, I have cleaned my car, cleaned the bathroom, scrubbed Tiger's dishes, her crate...I am now thinking of going on a bike ride....
***Corky is off the bike with a time of 7:35:12 (remember that is 112 miles)...now she has a mere 26.2 miles to go...I wish they updated this website more often!





2 comments:
How did Corky finish?
thanks chelles
Post a Comment