The Countdown is ON!
I can't believe that all the hours of training, all the days of running in the heat and humidity...I can't believe that tomorrow is it. 24 hours from now I will be running and with any luck I will be a little over 10 miles in. My goal is 5 mph...then hopefully to pickup at the end to finish in 5 hours. I am signing up for a pace group, so I really think that will help. If all goes well, I will take 38 minutes off my first marathon. If I don't get the 5 hour mark, then I just want to finish in under 6 hours so I can get my free pair of running shoes.
The Expo is this afternoon. I am heading over with members from the SVTC, including Cindy. I am also hoping that I can get a nice pep-talk from Corky.





No comments:
Post a Comment