Thursday, September 13, 2007

My Plan

So this is my last long run prior to the marathon. I am really nervous since I will be doing this alone. My plan is to get up Saturday, do this funeral business for the second time in a week and then after the Mercy Meal go run for 20 miles. This helps with two things...I can avoid the evening with my parents that I don't want to deal with and I will get the run in. I going going to run through Villa Hills. Not too bad.

I should be home Sunday early afternoon.

3 comments:

I am the Big Bad Wolf said...

Michelle, I would suggest the Loveland Bike trail for your 20, but it sounds like your actually going to be in Kentucky. Isn't Villa Hills in Ky? I'm doing my next 20 on the bike trail. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

you go girl! i hope the run gives you some "time off". hurry home, and remember to breathe ;-)

Tea said...

Sometimes during strenuous exercise, that's when all those emotions will come out. I'm sure you know that already. I just want to make sure you take it easy on yourself this weekend.