Friday, October 19, 2007

TGIF

Another week is over. These weeks are getting worse and worse. I spent most of the day yesterday putting out fires and I am refusing to answer my cell phone today. The company does not pay for my cell phone and I am on a vacation day - so I don't have to answer it...If you are calling, I am screening my calls.

I should be packing items for Tiger to take to the Resort. I should be packing my 'stuff' t take to Cinci...but instead I sit here procrastinating.

Tomorrow is the RunMore 5k at TMC. My dad, my aunt, uncle and cousin are all running with me. Also, a friend from Cinci who was recently diagnosed with Breast Prancer is going to run with me too. (She prefers prancer over cancer...so that is what we are calling it)

After the 5k, we will watch the TMC football game and then head to dinner for my Grandma's 84th birthday. Should be a party time!

It is also one year ago that Tommy's bigger troubles began. It is when they were giving him hours to live. The doctors obviously didn't remember who they were dealing with - Tommy is a Super Hero...he persevered for another 11 months. Sunday is Tommy's 33rd birthday. I really wanted to run the Columbus Marathon in his honor...but logistically it won't work out. But my run tomorrow is for Tommy ~ hopefully his Super Hero status will help me to beat my 18 year old cousin!

1 comment:

Tammie said...

Good for you screening your calls on a day off! You deserve to have people leave you alone girl!

Good luck on tomorrow's run!