I didn't get lost
Tonight I went to the weight room of the YMCA and I didn't get lost. I actually enjoyed the lifting portion of the evening. I HATED the treadmill. I can run 26.2 miles easier outside than I can on a treadmill. I am easily bored. For the 30 minutes I was on the dreadmill, I played with the incline, the speed...I was all over the place...I gotta spend time in the weight room though...it is part of my Disney Marathon Plan to get the 26.2 under 5 hours. Night 1 down...87 more to go!
Earlier today Jennifer got her hair cut and donated 12 inches of hair to Lock for Love. I think that this is just awesome. I am so proud of my friend. I am trying really hard to let my hair grow, but geez is this hard...I really would like to donate as well...although God Bless the person who is with my crazy curly, wavy hair. I am trying. In December we are going to evaluate where I am...and decide if I can continue. Jennifer's hair is so cute I want mine cut too.
Seeing Jennifer meant I also got to see the most perfect little boy ever...yes, Luca. He is just so sweet. His smile can melt the hardest of people. What a sweetie! I could just play with him all day!





4 comments:
Don't worry about how curly or wavy your hair is. No one is ever happy with what they've got.
As for donating your hair, I can tell you it's a very rewarding feeling to donate your hair. This will be the 2nd time I'm cutting mine off. I'm waiting till the holidays to chop off my hair. Hopefully I'll be able to give more than the 12 inches I gave when Erin came home from China in 2003.
I am with you on the treadmill! I hate it hate it hate it. Last year during our record breaking 6 blizzards/snowstorms in 6 weeks I thought I was going to go crazy.
It's a necessary evil where I live though.
I understand what you are saying about the letting your hair grow. As you know I had every intention of letting Jazzie's grow, but I could not take it any longer :-)
we love visiting aunt chelles-and she doesn't need to have a gift for luca everytime she sees him. I am honored you feel that way. I did it all for TD.
Post a Comment