The Best Gift


Jennifer ordered me a running shirt that is PINK and has a picture of my 2 favorite guys...Tommy and Luca on the front and Tommy's favorite song on the back. It is absolutely the best shirt ever. I can't wait to wear it during the Disney Marathon in January. Next Saturday I am going to wear it for the Pre-Turkey Trot 5k. I am going to wear it tomorrow for my 14 miler so that I can determine if there are any rough parts that I need to Bodyglide. I am so excited. It gives me a new reason to run...as if I really needed one....but this certainly helps. THANK YOU SO MUCH JENNIFER FOR THIS PRECIOUS GIFT!!!!!





2 comments:
What a wonderful gift!
You are most welcome my bestest friend! Now you will never be running alone - not that you were before, but now those two will be running with you! I am glad you like it. Let me know how it works. Love, Jennifer
Post a Comment