Chilly Sunday
so, the Thanksgiving weekend is just about over. I am sick of the leftovers...the Christmas decorations are going up all over. Billy went back to school yesterday...One month from today is CHRISTMAS! 48 days from today the Disney marathon will be over. It is always sad when something that you look so forward to has passed and you have to find something else to look forward to in your life.
I use the same thing with my training. I have to have something to 'train for' I am not one of those people who can just motivate myself to go workout just for kicks. There has to be a reason.
I finished Toledo and began training for Akron...finished Akron and began training for Disney...I will finish Disney and begin on the Pig...then what? I really want to work on my biking and swimming skills so I can complete in a Triathlon...especially, since I am a member of a triathlon club.
so, by the way I do things...I'll do a couple of Sprint Tri's, then Olympic....then is it Ironman? When does the training stop?





No comments:
Post a Comment