Whoohoo
I am off work tomorrow. I am planning to run my first 20 miler. I am actually excited about it! Work has been really rough the past couple of weeks and I think it is only going to get worse. We are moving next week and we have no direction...the manager doesn't realize that this is 'his' deal...he would rather push all the actual work onto other people. grrrrrr. I'll do what I must; but I am not going above or beyond as it doesn't pay off. I work lots of extra time and get no credit for it...so why do it. I am just feeling really unappreciated lately. I guess it is the time of year.
Tonight I ordered a new laptop. My desktop has died. It got me through for almost 4 years and I bought it used...so what did I expect. I ordered a new Dell notebook...it is Spring Green. I know most people will wonder why not pink...but I was drawn to the green ~ maybe Tommy was talking to me...I don't know, but I got the Spring green notebook and the matching wireless mouse! I can't wait until I get it!
Okay, I am going to go read my Running Times magazine! G'night





1 comment:
Enjoy your day off! It sounds like you really need it. I can so understand you feeling unappreciated at work. A few weeks ago I mouthed off to a senior manager about that. Thankfully, she has known me a gazillion years & took it like a pro. Then she offered me a day off to relax. Too bad she's not my boss. ;-(
Love the idea of a spring green laptop & mouse. Take pics when you get it. I keep hoping for a purple one personally.
Post a Comment