Disney Packet

So, I am reading that the race packets have been mailed out over a week ago. People are receiving their packets with their race numbers in them. I have been going to the mailbox with such high hopes of my packet from Disney being there. I remember doing the same thing waiting for my college acceptance letters...although this is so much more exciting ~ I know I got in!
One of the runners from the UK got their packet...why is the pony express so slow to Ohio...grrrrr. I WANT MY PACKET!
Mooney plays Marion Pleasant this evening. I hope for a safe game. Mary, Queen of VICTORY, pray for us!
These pictures aren't exactly what I wanted, but you get the drift.





1 comment:
I'm registered for the gooy, but I'm still not sure that I'm going to do it. BUT...I haven't gotten my race packet yet either.
Post a Comment