Morning Coffee
I am sitting here enjoying that first cup of coffee. It, to me, is one of the most wonderful moments of the day. Smelling the coffee brew, pouring that first steaming cup into my favorite mug, holding it in my hands and savoring the smell.....yum. That first cup of coffee gives hope to the day...
Yesterday was a very nice Thanksgiving Day...I watched bits and pieces of the Macy's Day parade, then got dressed and braved the elements and went out to run. I did 3 laps around Lake Newport in Mill Creek Park. It was a nice quiet morning/afternoon. Although, I could have dealt with no rain, sleet or snow...but eh...them's the breaks. I was supposed to do 17, but I did 15...I am okay with it. I will get my 10 in on Sunday and be back on track.
Dinner was lovely. Nick and Anna got here on time...her mom and step-dad not so much. There were a couple of hours late. It put me into a bit of a mood, I'll admit it. Then Nicholas didn't even sit with them so I decided why should I so I ended up going to bed.
I didn't even eat any dessert...but I didn't need any anyway...although I was sort of wanting a piece of Pecan Pie...but I would rather wait until Christmas and hope that my Grandma B is making it this year (I am sure she will).





2 comments:
All in all it sounds like a nice day. As for your morning coffee, I always enjoy mine too, but I don't have it till I get to the office.
Found your blog through CRN - your morning and day seemed nice - love the winter holidays. Good luck on your upcoming Disney Marathon - what a perfect winter race!
Post a Comment