Football Saturday

Today is a HUGE day for football in Ohio. First and foremost it is the BIG TIME rivalry of Ohio State and Michigan. I have such fond memories of Ohio State. It wasn't the school for me but boy, did I have a good time. Football Saturday's on campus were just a big tailgate all day long.
Then at 7:00pm Cardinal Mooney takes on Steubenville in High School Football. Both schools are noted for their rich football traditions. It is going to be a very tough game with Danny McCarthy out. But I know the cards will pull teamwork out and get the job done to the best of their ability.
I am getting ready to go to a Pre-Turkey Run. It is a 5k. I am wearing the Tommy Shirt for good luck!





1 comment:
Great log. I love that you write about not just your running but life and running.
Great OSU win yesterday.
Found you on the Complete Running Network.
Post a Comment