Saturday, December 29, 2007

Friends

Last night was our Chirstmas with Jennifer and Mary Ann. The three of us have been friends since January, 1987. That is when I moved to Youngstown and started at Mooney. We have been through SO much the three of us. There have been others who have been in the group for brief period of time but we are the staples...the mainstay.

Last night we sat talking about some of the things we have been through...college and bad experiences, illnesses ours and family members, jobs, boys, dogs and just being.

As I was dropping Jennifer off she said that I was like a sister to her. Jennifer is really like a sister to me...as I just have my brothers, Jennifer really is like a sister to me. Anything that happens I must tell her immediately...good, bad or indifferent. I know I can rely on her to have my back and vice versa.

Naturally, everyone knows how I feel about Luca...the love of my life! (Tammie - I know I need to get updated pics of him....I will...I promise) but believe me I would do anything for that sweet little boy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you and am so lucky tohave you! As is Luca...he loves his aunt Chelles!

Tammie said...

It's always so nice to have friends like Jennifer & Mary Ann in your life. That's the way I feel about a few of the women I'm lucky enough to have in my life.