Sunday, December 30, 2007

Just my Luck

So today I met a guy for lunch. We had a fabulous time. We joked, we laughed, we shared family craziness...then he told me he just accepted a position in ALBUQUERQUE, NEW MEXICO....where in G-d's name is Albuquerque??? Am I even spelling it right? Well, so today I had a nice to have metya...but I am not going to have a long distance relationship. Super, I meet a nice, normal fun guy...seems to have no huge issues and he is leaving the freaking time zone. Great. Let's just end 2007 on that note.

My Disney Marathon is 13days away. 13 days from now it will be over...WOW! So, I am starting my lists...and my lists are having lists...As everyone knows I am running for Tommy. I have my pretty pink shirt ready to go. I am planning to put his name on my arm, too. Yesterday one of my running friends whois undergoing chemo currently asked me if I would run one mile for her. I told her that I have an extra arm, so I will put her name on my other arm and she can join me on the race too. I need all the support I can get. Believe me it helps me so much to know that I am running 'with' people.

If anyone is interested you can follow my race on January 13th....live race results.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Sorry about the guy moving to NM. Total bummer!!!

You know how much I admire you and your running. I cannot believe you are running a marathon again. You know the Flying Pig is only a few months away ;-)

Tammie said...

Too bad about the guy moving to NM. It's so hard to meet anyone anywhere.

You have such a good soul running these races in memory of & in honor of the people in your life.