Friday, December 28, 2007

I can't belive it has been a week

I can't believe that it has been a week that I have been off already. I haven't done anything..okay, I cleaned out one closet..whoopie.

Yesterday, I got to spend time with the sweetest little boy evah.....Mr. Luca. He had to show me his Christmas tree, his room, his potty, his toys. He is just way too sweet.

I fell asleep really early last night but woke up several times. I have a slight sore throat...but I am going to increase my vitamin C...and I will not get sick!

I am going to head to the gym here in just a little bit...not sure if I will swim or do weights...or maybe both!

1 comment:

Tammie said...

A whole week off!? Too cool! If you accomplish nothing other than some serious napping & zoning, you'll have done enough. That's what time off is for!

And where are the pics of your sweet Luca?