Thursday, December 6, 2007

Moving the Office



Well, this week has been filled with many hours of putting final touches on moving our office. I am so thankful that we are moving. I will literally be one song on the radio from home. Can we say home for lunch?! I worked so much this week it just isn't even funny. I was at my office at 5:00am this morning...I finally logged out of my computer at 5:30 this evening. Tomorrow morning I will be working from home and then working from the new office in the afternoon. The new office is very nice. Ohio State colors. The LSM has done nothing to help...which is so very typical. He actually verbalized that he felt it was 'beneath him to pack his own office' Gimme a break. If the man actually did something I might feel like helping him....BUT he does nothing....He didn't understand why we couldn't sell ABC....um...maybe because it is broadcast and we sell CABLE?! Going to my happy place......

My new computer comes tomorrow. I am really excited about that. I think I'll get ready for bed now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And you'll be closer to Luca and me! Yeah for Aunt Chelles! Thank you also for the adorable shirt-we tried it on and it is perfect!