UH OH and O-H-I-O
So I woke up this morning to my mom shrieking Tiger's name....I laid in bed and wondered what she did. Apparently Miss Tiger thought it was a good idea to eat a spice cake during the night. She licked the pan clean. I just don't know how she got up on the table to get it.
Yesterday was the Mooney State Game. The game was a really good game until the 4th Quarter. Coldwater really played well the second half and ended up winning by 1 point. 28-27. For the boys who are seniors in their football career, their only losses were to Coldwater at state games. Not a shabby record. Hey, they made it to the state game - unlike other schools that watched it from home!
Yesterday, was also the Oklahoma VS. Mizzou game. We were all praying that Bobby Stoops would pull a win to allow Ohio State back to the National Championship Game. Not only did Bobby's team win BUT the biggest long shot was that Pitt beat WVU. With both of those upsets, OSU has a VERY good chance to make the National Championship game...
Today I have a baby shower to go to. I think it will be fun though. I typically don't go to baby showers ~they depress me. But i am going to this as it is just lunch...no games...no silliness. Just lunch!





No comments:
Post a Comment