Monday, January 14, 2008

Abridged Version of the Race.....

If you are easily offended don't read this.....


Mile 1 - it is dark, why am I awake??? Why am I doing this? Hey look Spaceship earth has a rainbow over it...how did they do that?
Mile 2 - I have to pee this is an issue...okay...it will go away...nope...hey, those port o poties are looking good...I am stopping.
Mile 3 - why did I waste 20 minutes taking a leak? big mistake. Oh well. Keep running.
Mile 4 - hmmm, something feels funning with my footkeep going, quit being a baby.
Mile 5 - God, I am in the middle of no where....this sucks. 1hour 11 minutes in
Mile 6 - only 20.2 miles to go.
Mile 7 - no thoughts
Mile 8 - ok...I see the Magic Kingdom I might make it...
Mile 9 - that medal better be good...I can see the castle.....
Mile 10 - OMG...my foot hurts where is that castle??? 2:15:04
Running through the castle...the trumpeters sounded and the announcer announces Princess Michelle is entering the castle...very cool moment!
Mile 11 - WOW that was so cool. I can do this.
Mile 12 - where is the half way point? I better call people and let everyone know where I am....
Mile 13.1 - Half marathon...God I wish I were finished 2:59:08
Mile 14 - Bananas...yum...(I hate bananas) That banana was fabulous!
Mile 15 = Are we ever going to get to the Animal Kingdom???
Mile 16 - I had a chocolate GU...and water...only 10.2 miles to go...that is 2 laps around the lake.
Mile 17 - 9 miles to go why are they letting people cross over the marathon route...bastards.
Mile 17.5 - sponges...God these are great...FABULOUS....I love these people
Mile 18 - 8 miles to go - I think I am going to die
Mile 19 - 7 - bananas again...the first one was so good, I think I'll have another....where are my parents?
Mile 20 - where are my parents...if they are sleeping in I'll kill them. I want this race over!
Mile 21 - okay 5 miles to go...MGM them I am done.
Mile 22 - okay we are entering hte back lot atMGM
Mile 23..candy...candy...I might make it...can I have 2???
Mile 24 - 2 miles - WOW these are really nice hotels...omg there are birds everywhere....people are staring at us running asses....get and run and see how you look
Mile 25 - okay I am in France....I really just want to be in the parking lot of Epcot!
Mile 26 where is that f-ing finish line??? I want that damn medal.
Mile 26.2 - okay...gotta find my parents/Amy and Barry - but first I need to take off my shoe and pass out....my net time was 6:21:58...pathetically slow. But I did it!

2 comments:

Pat said...

good job. you did it. I just ran my first marathon on the same day. I know two people that ran the same race as you did. enjoy the moment.

Sandra said...

Okay, that was funny!!
Congratulations again :-)