Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Day 1 ~ 2008


Disney is in 11 days!!! Since it is snowing and windy outside I am really looking forward to that! We leave in 9 days!

I ended up not doing anything last night. I had a migraine and felt awful. My tummy has felt sort of funny and my head pounding. I thought it was smart of me to just stay home.

I am going to finish up some organizing today before going back to work tomorrow. BLAH.

so, some goal for 2008
Cooks Forest Half Marathon
Mill Creek Distance Classic (depending on weather)
Flying Pig Marathon
Steel Valley Triathlon - sprint in pool!
New York Marathon - yes, I am stalking the website for the registration form so I can begin praying for the lottery!

If I don't get into NYMarathon, I am going to either do Chicago or Marine Corp Marathon.

I think that seems lofty enough for now.

3 comments:

Runner Susan said...

Happy new year!

Tammie said...

Wow! You plan on doing quite a few marathons this year! Go Michelle!

amy said...

if you get into the NY marathon I will totally come and watch!!