Monday, January 14, 2008

Disney Marathon 2008


Hey...I finally got to see Minnie...but where is "the Mouse"

The 'money shot!'

Could this be why I couldn't run very well? Tony - any advice?

It was all worth it...I have the medal!

I have WAY more to write but I wanted to at least get these pictures up....

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Congratulations, friend!! Can't wait to hear more... That is one nasty blister!

Tammie said...

The pics are great! That is one heck of a blister girl! I think I'd need crutches to get around 'cause I sure wouldn't put shoes on that. Then again, I'm a wuss.

Can't wait to hear more!

t~ said...

Last year, b4 the knee blowout, I wanted to run in that same marathon. I knew it was this weekend and a part of me felt as though I'd failed a goal.....hopefully one day? I just want to run one in my life. Is that asking to much?

I admire you and all you run for! Love the blog title, it's so catchy! So what is your favorite running shoe?