Empty Suitcase
Running Suitcase. With the best on top.
"Real" clothes
So, do you think I have overpacked??? I have one suitcase with just my running stuff in it and the other has my 'normal' clothes. I am fearful that I am forgetting something; but I even have room for my pillow. I am not really planning on shopping too much...but there is a running expo tomorrow and then hanging out with my mom at Epcot, then meeting up with Eve and Amy...I decided not to bring my computer so I will be unplugged for a few days...but I promise pictures when I am back....Disney here I come
4 comments:
Good Luck!!! I would say "break a leg", but I better not ;-)
Good luck at Disney!
Have fun at Disney! What a great way to see the parks and I'm guessing some of the behind the scenes areas too!
I just returned from the land of everything magical 2 days ago and I'm already scheming about my next trip to visit The Mouse.
All the best Saturday!!
You packed your pillow?? Did I read that right?
How'd the race go?
Post a Comment