Highlight of the Weekend
One of the highlights of the weekend was finally meeting Amy. I first met Amy back in February of 2004 on a message board. We became e-mail buddies. I really can't imagine life without e-mails from Amy. One of the reasons I wanted to do the Disney race was to meet Amy. Amy is one of the funniest coolest people I know. Oh, by the way the guy is Barry, her fiancee. He is cool too. I met them for the first time after 26.2 miles. I really hope I wasn't a miserable person after that I tired to be pleasant. I felt like I had known them forever. It was really funny. Amy is part of a daily e-mail chain Ladies in the Know...it is a long story and I really don't feel like going into it hear but Amy, Eve, Lisa, Lisa, Michelle and I e-mail each other daily about everything from work issues to hair to makeup to food issues, to well anything...I feel like I am part of the 'cool crowd.' By the way, Amy and Barry are getting married in May!
PS....I really need to learn to pose in full length pictures....I am blaming pure exhaustion! yeah, that is my excuse and I am sticking to it!






2 comments:
awww. It was a weekend highlight for me too. And I should only look half as good or be half as personable after 26.2 miles! You kick ass.
Isn't it cool to have friends like Amy?
Post a Comment