Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Miles 11-19

The road to Animal Kingdom was long and boring not much to look out. There were crowds but man I wished I had my ipod. I was taking pictures now. I know my foot had a huge blister and my time was really slow...so I was going to enjoy my time. During AK, I talked to Cindy which was a huge help to my morale which was slacking. I took pictures with Minnie and Mickey...I finally saw the mouse. I was really wanting to stop at the medical tent but I knew they would take my shoe off and I probably wouldn't get it back on..then I couldn't finish the race...I was waiting I knew my parent's were supposed to be between miles 19-21....I couldn't wait to see them and I wanted to take my fuel belt off and give them my Garmin....I was basically walking at this point...I wanted to lighten the load.

No comments: